COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL VPL 750 LBS CAPACITY
- 101 in.
- 125 in.
- 149 in.
- 171 in.
- 53 in.
- 77 in.
The CPL series provides higher lifting capabilities to cover more levels or raised buildings. Even with increased height, Harmar's CPL is engineered for fast installation, easy operation, and is virtually maintenance-free indoors and out. Designed with precision and care to be an incredibly high-quality, code compliant access solution, Harmar’s Highlander series is sure to meet your every need. Heights available from 4’ to 14’.
- Top-mounted motor and electrical box makes servicing easy and eliminates potential water issues
- Ability to unbolt the base to get the lift through small openings
- ETL Listed
- Available in AC and DC models
- Solid platform with non-skid surface for added safety
- Solid 42” high guard panels
- Weather-resistant design for indoor and outdoor use
- Constant pressure, paddle switch controls with emergency stop button
- Safety Sensors on underside of platform stop at obstructions
- Stationary access ramp
- Lifting Height: 4'-14' (53", 77", 101", 125", 149", 171")
- Rated Load: 750lbs (340 Kg)
- Drive: Belt Driven Ball Screw / 90 Vdc ½ Hp Motor With Brake. Optional 24 Vdc Battery Powered Unit
- Power Supply: 115 Vac – 20 Amp Grounded Circuit / 220 Vac (optional)
- Control Circuit: 24 Vac (low Voltage Controls)
- Platform: 36" X 54" (91cm X 137cm) (straight-through) With 42" (107 Cm) High Guard Panels And Grab Rail / Stationary Ramp
- Footprint: 50" X 54" (127 Cm X 137.2)
- Speed: 10 Fpm (3 Mpm)
- Controls: Constant Pressure Paddle Switch With Emergency Stop (key Switch Optional)
- Manual Lowering: Provided
- Safety Design: Asme A18.1, Section 2 – Vertical Platform Lifts
- Standards: Csa B44.1 / Asme 17.5 – Elevator And Escalator Electrical Equipment Etl Listed 3148125
- Safety Features: Safety pan, Final limit, Ball nut safety backup, belt monitor and non-skid surface
- Warranty: 2-Year parts / 1-Year on outdoor units
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL VPL 750 LBS CAPACITYManufacturer: Harmar Mobility
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (828) 552-3900
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.